Tuesday, July 23, 2024

A New Start for TIMNO

 As many of you who are fans of my This is My New Orleans series may know, my Facebook account was stolen on Juneteenth night, and has been deactivated. I have switched over to Instagram, and have decided to return to my old Blogger account, which I sort of abandoned eight years ago. I'm glad I rediscovered it, because I have decided to restart my current story of the time-meddling Oskar Hammar, and the team of Bitsie DuPlessis & company caught in another timeline where one of the City's most important cultural institutions no longer exists, and an unusual young girl and her dog who might have an answer.

Starting tomorrow, I will begin posting, from the beginning, the first episode of the (so far,) five chapter story. Thanks for following me over here, and I hope this is the beginning of a long friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment